Monday, November 17, 2008

Super Saturday

On Saturday we had Super Saturday in our ward. There were amazing foods for breakfast and about 11 different soups for lunch. Last year I made a Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus craft and a dish pan with Russell carved in the bottom of it. There were lots of things to chose from this year like FHE flower pots, but I thought no I dont have children and I would have blank ones besides Sean and Sarah. Anyway, I painted 3 little snow men and I just love them. I thought to myself if I attend super saturday every year I am never going to have to buy Christmas decorations. I also made a Journal Jar. It has 365 questions and each day you get a new question and write about it in your journal. Pretty neat. I am really enjoying this ward. We play volleyball on Tuesday nights, Girls night out once a month, usually a group date night every so often. There are just a lot of great people in the ward and one thing I have learned is that you just have to put yourself out there and GO.


Also here are so pics of Abby and Watson, they seem to be getting along well.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are super cute snowmen...maybe my mom's group can copy the idea this winter.
I am nervous about going to a new ward b/c our current ward is a bit blah...I hope our new ward is going to be as good and active as yours is! (Oh, we found out we've gone to the wrong ward for 2 years! Long story, but fun to get to meet new people)

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I just had to click over from Tip Junkie and say how much I love your snowman block!