Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Birthdays and Family Time



This past weekend Sean and I headed to Wichita Falls, Tx to celebrate my niece's first birthday! We arrived Friday night around 6ish and my sister had us an agenda. First, we had to got to hobby lobby, then the Buckle for her an outfit, then dinner at On the Border, then to Target to buy so curtains and several other things. Finally, when we arrived back home we had to hang the curtains we just bought. Then my sister and made these cute "Thank you for coming gifts" they were baby jars filled with hershey kisses and then we put glitter on top and put them in cute plastic clear bags with ribbon. It was so much fun helping here with them. I think that was the first time in our lives we have done something like that together.

No comments: