Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sorry it has been way too long.

Hey everyone sorry it has been so long and guess what I still have no pictures for you. Ok well I have them, but I am not sure where Sean put the cord to transfer them to our computer. Lots has happened and so I will have to post pictures later. First off, Seans family came for a visit and we had a great time. It was good seeing them and letting them see where we have lived for the past 11 months. Then two weekends after that Sean and I headed to my house to visit my mom for her birthday. We had a blast and can't wait to get back to Texas. We miss our families so much, but we are being blessed beyond belief being in Clovis.
The buckle is doing amazing! Last month has been the best so far since being here. Hard work definitely pays off. I hope you guys don't think I am a brat for bragging, but we have earned it. Sean rarely ever takes a day off, sometimes we are lucky if he can get a full Sunday off without people calling in. Sean has hired some great people lately, so hopefully for the holidays we can get out of this place.
Abby (our dog) is doing good, she is such a turd sometimes. She always has to get what she wants and is a pester until she gets it. We had found a new toy that she absolutely loves. I wish we could have found it a year ago. Any guesses on what it is?? A hanger yes a plastic one from Sean's closet, it keeps here entertained for hours.
Also Sean and I have been reading the twilight series. I am on the 4th book and Sean is almost done with the third. Sean thinks it is good, but def. a chick book and he loves Jacob, stupid boy. I love it and can't get enough, I am so excited about the movie.
Ok I think that is about all that is happening these days. We want to let all of our friends up in Utah know that we love and miss all of you. We are grateful for y'alls friendship and hopefully can see you soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its about time you post something. I look at yours every couple of days hoping it says something. Its my only adult interaction during the day. Pretty pathetic huh. anyways hope you guys are doing good. we need to talk sometime or maybe we should plan a trip to southern utah or something.

Doug and Bethany said...

No I wouldn't mind that at all! That would be great actually!