Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that it is already 2009, were does the time go. Well just a short recap on 2008 for Sean and I. At the beginning of the year we moved to Clovis, NM because Sean became a manager for the Buckle. While he was busy with that I had to find a job and was working at a car dealership, but then Sean and I felt that I should start working for him at the Buckle and so that is what I did starting in April. It has been a lot of fun working there and I just love it. This year has been very interesting because we have been away from everyone that we know and love and so we have had a lot of time learning about one another and I have to say I am very grateful for that. Another thing this year that was new was our little kitten that Sean brought home one day. I will have to post some videos of the cat and dog wrestling. Anyway we are really excited for 2009 and know that there are going to be lots of changes coming our way and are super stoked. Stay tuned to find out! No I am not pregnant!!

No comments: