Saturday, June 12, 2010

I love this LiTTlE girl

So on June 2nd we had made an appointment at Babies 'R' Us to get Lylah's pictures taken. We tried them out because they just reopened and had a sale going so I thought what the heck lets do it. We get there at 10 am perfect timing because Lylah didn't have to eat again until 11:30am and I thought for sure we would be finished. Well was I wrong, when we got there the lady was really nice and very talkative and I was ok that they were having camera problems. After waiting an hour and ten minutes wasn't so fun and Lylah was awake and starting to get grouchy because she was hungry. I finally told the lady never mind we were leaving. So we left and I swear steam was coming out of my hears I was so frustrated. As most of you know I plan out mostly everything and if it doesn't go that way then I get upset. Most the time I am just upset with myself because NoTHIng or NoONe is perfect, but I feel like I have to have some kind of control. We get back to my mother-in-laws house and my wonderful husband calls JCPenneys and they can get us in at 1pm and on top of that they are having a 50% off sale on all packages. SWEET!!! So we head there are one and it was a wonderful experience and I was happy Sarah again. I learned a very good lesson that day that sometimes things happen not the way we think they should, but it is for the better. I have learned this lesson many times, but it just clicked and I realized I was making everyone miserable around me. So here are some of the pictures we took:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lylah is so so cute.