Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had two Thanksgivings this year and we really enjoyed them. Pat and Kim came down the week before Thanksgiving because Seth had a big swim meet and that Sunday we all went to Sean's grandparents ward and then had Thanksgiving dinner afterward with everyone. It was nice having them in town and staying with us. This is another reason I love have my own house. We all went out to eat a couple times and just enjoyed relaxing evenings with everyone. Then Thanksgiving day we drove to Burkburnett/Wichita Falls to be with my family. Our families are so OPPOSITE. That isn't a bad thing I'm just sayin. My dad had us over and all the guys eat out in the garage watching football and the girls eat inside and chit chat. I think this was my first year celebrating Thanksgiving with my dad. Usually we would have it with my mom and then Christmas Eve with my dad, but my mom worked and my dad asked us over. We had to drive back that same day because we all know that working retail you never really get to enjoy any holiday. So that wraps it up hopefully I will have pics for my next post I am a little on the lazy side lately!!

No comments: