Thursday, January 6, 2011

Where do I begin...... Christmas!

I am so behind I have been a total slacker, but for good reasons.  One, Sean's parents were in town, second, we had friends in town and come over a few times, plus getting all wrapped up in the craziness of Christmas.  All in all we had a fabulous holiday and enjoyed getting time to spend with family and friends. Get ready for lots of pictures and lots of randomness that you all need to be caught up on.

As most of you know Lylah is crawling everywhere and has been for about 3 weeks now. She loves playing with Abby and following her around, getting into her dog water and just going about anywhere she wants. I will say to her "go get Abby out of her kennel" and she starts crawling right on over there. What a smart baby.

 Not only is she crawling, but trying to stand.  She has done it twice without holding on to anything and pushing up from the floor.
We made it to my Mom then Dad's house for Christmas Eve.  Last year there was a big snow storm and we weren't able to make it.  It was nice to see everyone and my nan got to come home from the nursing home that day to spend time with everyone!
 
 

The next morning we woke up and headed to Grand Prairie to spend Christmas day with Sean's family.  It was nice to relax and not have to worry about much.  Lylah was a spoiled little girl this year!

I love this picture! She sat on a tag and crawled around for a while with it on her booty.  I guess I could be the only one that thinks it is cute and that is ok!


Thank you grammy for my adorable outfits!

Thank you Great Grandma and Grandpa Jensen for the High chair, We ALL love it.
Finally, I was so happy today I finally bought some small ponytail holders to put Lylah's hair up.  She has a mohawk and so I thought we would try something till she gets some more in.


I will try to keep the post coming especially know that Sean has created his own blog, how dare he?!



1 comment:

Natalia said...

I love when Lylah tries to stand up. It is so cute!