Friday, September 14, 2012

Trying to stay young

Our lives are pretty routine and possibly a little boring, but we are spicing it up a little. During the beginning of the summer Sean and I started co- Ed volleyball. That was actually a lot of fun. Two weeks ago we started fall volleyball but not co-Ed. So our Thursdays consist of being at the church for 3 hours. Usually we referring, or one of us is playing and the other watches Lylah. We have become quite the volleyball lovers! I joined a softball team and we have games in Friday nights. It brings me back to when I was a child and all my life consisted of was softball. I'd like to add that I am a much better hitter than I was back then. Sean is teaching swim lessons and running occasionally. We are trying to stay young. People say all the time, but y'all are young! Well about that, my body hurts all the time and isn't looking any younger.
I don't have pics of our awesomeness at these sports but I do of randomness around our house.



She is obsessed with this hat!!!



Watching tv with dad!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: