Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Best Decision of my Life

Yesterday, I was able to attend a baptism of a young 15 year old girl. I always love going to baptisms because it makes me think of my own. This one however really touched me because she was the same age as I was when I made the choice to be baptised. I sat there the whole time just staring at the girl just remembering back how I felt and what I was thinking. I am so grateful for that decision made 8 years age because my life has been blessed in so many ways for things I probably do not deserve. Life has not always been easy, but I have learned a great lesson and that is when you do what you are suppose to life runs a little smoother. How grateful I am for all of you who have helped me stay on the straight and narrow so that I was able to be with my husband and family forever.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

This just made me get all teary.
Going to those kinds of things reminds me of turning my life around...deciding to try the whole "worthy daughter of God" thing out...

Lets just say I am not looking back.

Melinda said...

K I fixed my blog so that you can comment on mine too. It wasn't working for awhile.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you started a blog. I'm not very good at posting on mine but hey. anyways hope all is good for you guys. Thats funny your in the nursery so is dallas and I. have fun with that.