Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A New Beginning

So here we are.... I am as we speak being forced into writing this blog. Sarah has a knife to my back and I have no option but to write this blog. In all actuallity she has threatened to take away my PS2 unless I help start this thing. I have also heard that this is the new "in" thing for married couples to do, so therefore it has begun.
Where do I begin? First of all we have moved to New Mexico about 4 months ago and let me tell you, I have NO idea why this place is called the "Land of Enchantment"! It has taken some adjustments but we are enjoying ourselves. Sarah is working at a car dealership in Portales, NM and I, of course, am still pursuing a career with The Buckle. All is well in the Russell household.
On the church side of things, Sarah has been called to the nursery which has created the sudden urge to have kids..... No comment. And I have the opportunity to be a ward missionary and just got called to the Sunday School teaching the 15-18 age group.
We will try to keep a regular post on this thing so ya'll can keep updated.....

No comments: