Monday, November 3, 2008

New addition to the fam

A couple weeks ago I got a phone call from Sean saying that Paula (the manager of Regis) had found a kitten in the middle of the road. He didn't mention keeping it or anything he just wanted to tell me how cute it was. So several hours had passed and I was just doing things around the house on my day off and waiting for Sean to come home from lunch. Well he gets home about noon and guess what he has, yes it was the kitten. I have never been a fan of cats, but Sean has grown up with cats and loves them to death. So that day I took the kitten to the vet and he was healthy but he only weighed 13 oz. Then this week I had to take him back to get a check up and he know weighs 1lb 3 oz. He is a cute little thing and abby cannot get a enough of baby Watson. Here are some pics of us just getting him and of Abby playing around.

This is right when Sean had brought home Watson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah your dog is bigger then you. he's huge!!!!

Melinda said...

Umm I love your kitty!!!!!