Monday, November 10, 2008

A new ritual

Sean and I started a weekly ritual with some friends of ours. Once a week we have a date night with them. We never see them during the week because they are both in school and working. It started around Halloween when we asked them over to cut pumpkins. I will be posting some of the pictures. Anjelica and I are working out buddies so we have gotten to know each other well, but I wasn't sure how the men would get along. It isn't hard for Sean to talk with people so I figured it would be easy and it was. Andy and Anjelica are loud just like us so it works out perfectly and there is lots of laughing. The week before last we went to Dakota's Steakhouse which is good, but def. nothing compared to Texas Roadhouse. Then on Saturday we went to Cotton Patch. Yummy.


This is Anjelica and Andy, what is andy doing?

No comments: