Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun and Games

Life has been really fun lately. Sean and I have made many great friends here while living in Clovis. Every weekend there is something to do. It's kind of funny because you have all of these families with three or four kids and then Sean and I. At first it was a little weird, but now its normal. We love being around them and getting great advice about the future.
Sean is still busy with work and we are hoping to get back to Dallas soon. Soon like the next couple of months. I am loving my new job, but temporary job during tax season. I love the people I work for because the are so organized and have a good system going. We are pretty stoked because Sean got his bonus from the Buckle and we are planning on being home owners this year. That should be pretty interesting, I am not sure who is going to be more picky me or Sean. He is on the computer all the time looking for good deals on houses.
We both really enjoyed conference last weekend and heard exactly what we needed to hear, funny how that happens. We went over to a friends house and grilled burgers and played some rummy cube during the break. This was the first time since we moved from Utah that we got to watch it on TV and not at a church building or on the computer.
Since I work at an accounting firm the day after April 15 we have off. I am going home that weekend to have a little visit with my family since I missed my niece's birthday. Poor Sean has to stay home and work, but don't feel to sorry for him because the last week in April he is going to Vegas for work, lucky him. I am sure he will have fun especially because he has never been. I am pretty sad that I don't get to go with him. We also have a mini vacation coming up last week in May. Sean's parents asked us to go with them to South Carolina. I am so pumped to go because I am never been to the east coast. I will definitely have to post some pics of that.
Sorry about all the rambling it has been a while since I got on this thing. Also sorry there are no pics, next time I will have some. Peace Out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it's great to hear that you all are doing well. Yeah, gen con was so good for me too.

Burchett said...

Hello Sarah Beth.... I am sooo new at this and just saw that you left me a comment. Ok so I got it and you are on my blogs to watch now...so I will keep updated iwththe Russell family! Good to hear from you and talk to you soon.

Kelli

carlee said...

DON"T LEAVE US!!!! we love you too!