Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coming to an END

Pregnancy that is! We are so excited to meet Lylah, but I am so ready for her to be here. I guess you could call me a wimp with this whole pregnancy thing. I haven't enjoyed it at all! What I thought it would be was definitely different than the real thing. So to update you all on how I am progressing..... Last week when I went to the Dr. I was dilated to a 2 and this week I was dilated to a 3. He said this is awesome especially for a first time baby. I am being induced on April 12th at 7:30 AM and can't wait, however, many people keep telling me that I may not even make it that long. I go to the Dr. again this Friday and we will see if he has any new info. I am so glad I don't have to go until my due date, I am so uncomfortable and I am sure Sean is tired of all the complaining. Here are a couple of pics at 36 weeks and 5 days! The dress isn't spring at all, but it is the only one left that fits me comfortably

No comments: