Saturday, March 20, 2010

Infamous

So today I got on facebook to check the usual and I notice I have a message. I open it up and it is from a friend explaining to me what Infamous meant. I guess when I titled our blog " The Infamous Russell" my thought was that I was making it sound cool or something. Let me give you the definitions he gave me

in·fa·mous
1.having an extremely bad reputation.
2.deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable.
—Synonyms
1. disreputable, ill-famed, notorious, disgraceful, scandalous, nefarious, odious, wicked, shocking, vile, base, heinous, villainous.

Therefore, I decided to change our blog title to the boring Russell Family! I need help I am not creative and I want a different title if you have any suggestions let me know!

Also thank you Alex for the definition of infamous! haha

5 comments:

Luis Merino said...

Boo! Keep infamous! I thought it fit! (Not in a bad way)

Tiffanie White said...

The Russell Rave...

haha. I dunno! that's the one I could think of now :) I don't think you should call it boring though, you will see soon! Especially with a baby!!

Tiffanie White said...

oh, I looked up RAVE for you... here are a couple funny ones I found. But I like how that sounds if you choose it!

To speak or write with wild enthusiasm

An all-night dance party

Relating to or being an extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review.

that last one makes a little sense!

Brent said...

yeah, keep infamous. you guys can make a new definition out of it. i always thought you knew the real meaning, in fact i thought i had a conversation about it with sean at one point

Sean and Sarah Russell said...

well maybe Sean knew, but I didn't! He never gets on my blog nor cares! Anyhow it is funny and we will have to see!