Monday, May 17, 2010

3 Grand Years

So I am really last on posting about this, but Sean and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on May 5th. What a great three years it has been! It is crazy to believe that it has already been that long because it has gone by so fast. It is really neat to see how much we have grown as a couple. In the past three years we have moved from Dallas where we lived for 6 months, then New Mexico and lived there for a year and nine months, and then back to Texas but we lived with his parents for 4 months, and finally moved to Rowlett, TX where we bought our first home. Lots of moving for two people who had lived in one town for 20 years! Also during this time Sean found a job that he loves and is turning it into a career and we just had our first child! We are really enjoying all that we have been given and are so grateful for it all. We love having our families so close and love building those relationships. I love Sean so much and he is such a great husband and father and I can't wait to see what the next three years brings us.

On another note: In Young Womens on Sunday we had a lesson on Journals and it was great. I kind of felt bad that I am not so good of keeping one like my sister in law, but I thought what if I just write on my blog more. I really feel that this is a different way to document our lives, but I need to get better at it! So from now on I am going to try and post about more things that we do or on things that happen in the Russell family.


This was our first date July 27, 2006. We went on a scavenger hunt with Luis and Cherisa at the mall in Orem and then had dinner a P.F. Changs

Our Wedding May 5, 2007 in the Dallas Temple

This is now! What joy it is! I love my family

1 comment:

Luis Merino said...

I almost forgot about the scavenger hunt date... Good times!! And I fully support you in your plan to blog more!!