Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summertime

I love summertime! Is it weird that I would rather be hot than cold. I know that this is our second summer back in Texas, but it still feels weird to be here. I still have to get use the the humidity all over again. That is one thing that I did not miss when we lived in Utah. I really hope to enjoy this summer because unlike any previous summer I will not be working. Hopefully, I will be able to be outside a little more, although, I tried that yesterday and every time I tried to lay out it was either something with my dog or Lylah so that didn't work out. So I came inside and started to workout and that didn't work either. Who knows maybe it will get better and I might have some luck with these two things. Usually Lylah will be awake the first hour and a half after she eats and then sleeps the last hour and a half so I try to get in the work out and doing things around the house. I am still having trouble having motivation to workout. On the BYU channel there is a total body workout every morning at 9am. I realized I can't do it every morning at nine due to feedings or what not so I have my DVR set to record the whole series. So anyway this is my first step to get motivated to work out I mean I have it right there in front of me it shouldn't be that hard, but it is.

Also I have a couple of pictures of Lylah! Sorry everyone you are going to be seeing and hearing a lot about her now because I am with her all day everyday and because we LOVE her!!! These are on the day that she turned one month. Is it bad that I haven't gotten professional pics taken. All you moms please tell me your opinion, I don't want to spend a ton, but I do want them and what age should I get them taken?




I just love her little bum!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Finally more baby pics! I love her! She looks like a chub! We didn't get Ellie's first professional pics until she was around 4 months but I kinda wish we would have done it a little sooner so she had more of the newborn look. I am jealous its warm enough for you to layout! I'm still waiting on the weather here. Glad things are going well!
Love you!

Brent said...

she's so cute :)