Friday, July 2, 2010

Where to Start

So much has happened that I haven't blogged about that I feel overwhelmed and that makes me put it off even more. Life has been a bit crazy for the past three weeks.
I went to Wichita Falls June 15-18 to visit my family and see my sister get married. She met a wonderful military guy while he was stationed at Shepperd Airforce Base and have been dating for the past two years. Since he was getting stationed in Japan for the next few years they decided to get married at the Justice of Peace and then do a ceremony in March of 2011. They wanted for her to be able to go over to Japan with him so that is why it was so soon and quick.

Tuesday - picked up Brandon from the airport and got lost exiting the South entrance of DFW. He thought I was crazy and that is Ok because it is probably true. That night my family had an engagement party for Samantha and Brandon with all of our family and friends there.




Wednesday - Samantha and Brandon got married and we all went to lunch at Deli Planet! I love that place. Mom and I went to Nina's house and hung out for little bit.



Thursday - I just hung around the house and took a nap.

Friday - Was very emotional and crazy, but a little too personal to share.

Saturday - Went to visit my Aunt Susie for her to meet Lylah and then headed back to Dallas before Father's Day.

Sunday - Father's Day started with Sean having yummmy waffles made by Chef Sarah! haha!! We went to church and then headed to Grand Prairie to enjoy a day with Sean's family.


Yep there is more craziness!!!

Monday - I took Sean to the airport. He had manager meetings in Kearney, NE till Thursday night

Tuesday - Samantha, Brandon, and Timber came and stayed the night. So I cleaned most of the day

Wednesday - Took Samantha and Brandon to the airport at 5am. I kept Timber from Wednesday - Friday... That was an adventure, but we made it and she had fun playing with Lylah


Thursday - We did crafts and all sorts of things. Picked Sean up from the airport.

Friday - Timber, Lylah and I headed back to Wichita so she could go stay with her dad for the weekend. Lylah and I went to dinner with my dad and Teresa and I stayed at their house.

Saturday - My dad made an awesome breakfast after the electricity came back on. We found out a squirrel got in the transformer. Poor thing. My aunt Susie came over for a while and then later that night I went over to Brittney's to see friends

Sunday - Sean picked Samantha up at the airport and brought her home. I had a bridal shower to go to and then we headed back to Dallas.


NOW we are finally home and are staying home for a while. It has all been fun and crazy, but I missed Sean and Lylah is glad to be back home and on her routine again.

No comments: