Saturday, February 25, 2012

I am an.....

AWFUL blogger. I look at other blogs all the time, I guess I'm just too lazy to update my own. So here is an update and pics will follow soon, once again I am too lazy to walk upstairs to get pics off our computer. I guess if I had an iPhone this would be a lot easier. Let's start with little lylah who is 22 months. I can't believe how big my baby is. She just moved into her toddler bed and loves it. We have to follow a routine for her to go to bed without a fight. It goes like this, bath time, fed the fish ( I just realized we haven't named them) read a book with daddy and say prayers, then give kisses and hugs. The first few nights were rough because she can open her door with the child proof handle, little stinker. She is our energizer bunny who goes goes goes all the time. She talks and repeats everything we say. Loves to sing EVERYDAY her abcs, popcorn popping, wheels on the bus , book of Mormon stories, etc. I love Watching her do the motions! We love her to pieces. I am Still managing a tanning salon and I love it and Sean is keeping busy at the popcorn store. Wevegot a few other things in the works and will tell more details a little later.

No comments: