Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ok so I have tried several times writing a post from my iPhone, but I don't know how to add a picture from phone. Help please?! A lot has happened in our dandy lives sine the last post. Lylah had her 2nd birthday, that as shared with her cousin Timber. We celebrated Easter with my family and played a lot of fun games. I found out my cousin, Michelle, is pregnant. I think of her more like a sister because when we were little we were joint at the hip. Sean has changed his job and is staying home with lylah while he opens our own popcorn store. We really hope we can do it! I am still working as a manager at Palm Beach Tan and I love it! Busy season was Busy!!! I seriously had no time to do anything and I was so exhausted I lilt I went to bed every night at 8 or 9. I know I'm old. Sean and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We kept it simple and went to In and Out burger and then to a movie. It sounds lame but that's what we love to do. This year has been full of changes but we love it and can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings us. Hopefully I will blog more than twice a year, especially I I can learn to post pics from my phone.

No comments: