Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Goodbye Auntie and Timber

This past weekend we has a lot going on. We had a few friends in town. Some from New Mexico and some came from las Vegas which we will get to next post. This one is about my sweet sister. This weekend we had a going away party for my sister because she is moving to JAPAN. Eehhh what am I going to do with my sister gone?

Oh boy! I am going to miss my big sister and I am not sure that I would have said that as a teenager. We fought all the time and were so different. In high school she was a senior and I was a freshman and we refused to talk to each other. I love that we can tell each other exactly how we feel. I am so happy that she finally gets to be with her husband in Japan, but a little but of me is selfish and wished she stayed in Texas longer. It is cool to see my sister grow, we were pretty sheltered growing up but she is getting to explore the world and that makes me happy. Sister we will miss you and plan to Skype all the time!!!!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: