Friday, July 27, 2012

Visitors

This past weekend we had all sorts of craziness. I was out of town for part of it. Andy and Anjelica came to visit and Luis,Natalia,and Gracie were in town with family. I was sad because last time the Merinos were in town I was out of town and I hadn't got to see baby Gracie yet. I was determined to meet her this time. I came home early Sunday afternoon to hang out with everyone. Sean made homemade lasagna which was amazing. We played card games and later Natalia and the baby came over for a visit.


My child's smile is killer

I was glad for the few minutes to catch up and see great friends. I had to work so Sean hung out with everyone more than I so sorry if I left a lot out.
While Andy and Anjelica were here we got to go to be Dallas zoo. We had a lot of fun with riding the camel, feeding the birds, and feeding the giraffes. I love getting to see them every july.












Could not keep her off this



- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments: