Friday, May 23, 2008

The Buckle

So, many of you already know that Sean is the manager of the Buckle in Clovis. Last week some shady things were going down at my job so I quit. Right around the time that this was happening Sean manager asked if I would consider working at the Buckle. So Sean and I weighed out the pros and the cons and decided lets give it a shot. This has been my first week so far and I really enjoy it. The only thing I hate is that I have to look at new cute clothes everyday that I can't buy. Poor Sean he is the only guy and there are about 6 girls, but it is a really positive atmosphere and the store is growing more and more every week. Many people tell us it is not good to work together, but we have done that before in Utah and there was no prob. So far we are good, I think that main thing is that I have to realize that Sean is my boss and I can't give him attitude. Anyway Sean and I are doing great and life is good.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

haha Chris and I would kill eachother. You guys are so funny.
I know what you mean about the buckle. Their jeans are my weak spot. They actually FIT me! haha
I love the BKE, MEK and Big stars. Soooo seexy.
My jean collection is REEEdiculous. But I cant stop. ha. When I find a pair that looks good, I close my eyes and hand over the cash.
Hey, you were a cheerleader right?? I am coaching a squad this summer and I need a few tips.

Melinda said...

hey you should check out Charlies blog. I made it for him today!! I wanna encourage them to start bloggin! www.esteseverafter.blogspot.com