Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Sean and I had our one year anniversary on Cinco de Mayo. I cannot believe that we have already been married for a year. Since being married so many things have happened. First, we lived in Dallas, then Sean moved to New Mexico in December, but I could not leave because of school so I lived with his family for almost 2 months. Finally, at the end of December I moved to New Mexico to be with Sean. Let me tell you about change, we go from living in a huge fast pace city to a small whole in the world called Clovis, NM. Anywho, we also have a dog named Abigail, who we have had for about a year. Most of all we have learned so much about each other and realizing that compromising is a good thing, not always easy, but good. I am so grateful for Sean and everything he does for us. He works very hard everyday at work and it is so much fun watching him grow. (That kind of sounded weird) Sean is very patient with me and teaches me something new all the time. Lately, we have started doing more fun things together like playing guitar hero, some sing along thing, going to the batting cages, playing catch, going to softball games, watching movies, and playing board games. I am so excited for this next year, I think we are all going to be suprised as to what is to come.

No comments: