Saturday, May 3, 2008

Movies

I realized this last night as Sean and I were walking into the movie theater that we go to the movies usually once a week. Living in Clovis, New Mexico is not the most exciting place in the world to live. Some of our friends are on a softball team and we watch them play on Friday nights, but other than that you have to drive 2 hours to Lubbock if you really want to enjoy yourself. So this week we actually went to the movies twice because last week it was too late after we were finished with our productive day to watch a movie. Anywho, on Monday we saw "Baby Mama" which was pretty funny, I liked it. Then last night we saw "Made of Honor". I absolutely loved it and so did Sean. Patrick Dempsy is one of my favorite actors. He acts in my favorite movie from the 80's called "Can't buy my love". We know it is kind of pathetic to always go to the movies, but there really is nothing to do here. If you want to know what Clovis really is like go to youtube and type Boycott Clovis. Hope you enjoy

No comments: