Friday, October 15, 2010

4 generations


So I just had to post this because I love this picture. My nan, my mom's mom, is getting on up there in age and not doing so well. She is in a nursing home where my mom works at so when I go home I try to stop by for a visit. I have been once before with Lylah, but forgot the camera and this time I remembered it YAY!! So here is my nan (81), my mom (59), me (26), Lylah (5 months at the time). One thing that has been hard about seeing my nan this way is that I remember her when she was active and independent, but as she has gotten older things have obviously changed. I love her so much and I have loved being around her growing up. She taught me how to paint many things, she hates when I smell things before I eat them, crack my soda can or fidget with things. Oh and I was the only grandchild that she ever spanked, not sure why I am bragging about that, but I guess I was a handful. Love ya Nan!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

What an awesome picture!