Saturday, October 2, 2010

In the meantime....

So as most of you know I quit working at Buckle a month before Lylah was due and have been at home with her since. Well starting September 10 I went back part time. I work Wednesdays when Sean is off and Fridays and Saturdays. I do like Buckle and what I do but I am so sad to be away from Baby Lylah. The time while she is little is so precious and I love watching her grow and do new things each day. This is just a temporary thing, but it is so hard. My goal is to recruit a few more people under me for Scentsy and really get that going. My team is doing great and I love their enthusiasm about the product I just need people that love Scentsy. If any of you know someone who is interested let me know. NO, they don't have to be a salesman, just love the product! Anyone can do it, even if it is just to supply yourself with the product! So what I really wanted to get at is how busy life is at the moment. When I am not working, I am home cleaning and being with Lylah! But it is always something, which I love I just wish life would slow down just a little!

P.S. I hate when Sean is out of town! Hurry and come home we already miss you dang it!

No comments: