Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Lover






Today we decided to take Lylah to a small little Pumpkin Patch in Rockwall to pick out a couple pumpkins. I was so excited and then when we got there I realized I forgot to bring the camera. Sad I really wanted to get a picture of Lylah for the first time with all the pumpkins around her. Sean got a cute one on his phone, but we haven't figured out yet how to put that on our computer. So when we got home I set them outside and took a couple of pictures. She loved looking at them and to my surprise didn't try to put her mouth on them. Every now and then she would look up for a split second and I would caught one or two good ones out of like 15 or so.

Presenting our little Pumpkin lover Lylah.... I love the little out fit Sean got her a few weeks ago.

No comments: