Saturday, April 9, 2011

Continuation of wedding

Ok so I don't have any pics from the wedding on my camera, but just go to my Facebook if you really want to see them!

My sister did everything very traditional so we had a rehearsal with a dinner afterward, well more like a BBQ. A ton of Brandon's family came from Georgia so there were about 30 of us total.  It was a great time with everyone and Lylah had everyone cracking up.  She is a silly girl and would growl like a tiger at them. She scored major brownie points with me at the BBQ because she gave me kisses.  Anytime I ask her she just acts like she has no idea what I am saying well not that night.  I think she knew everyone was watching!! He had some friends that also came and it was fun chatting about our kids and the things they do.  I think I was chasing Lylah around most of the time, but I still had a great time. 




Sean wasn't able to come because of work and we sure did miss him.  More like I stressed hard core.  I always want things to be perfect and I didn't want anyone else to have the responsibility of watching her, but it all worked out great and she was a great little girl.

No comments: