Thursday, April 7, 2011

Samantha's Wedding

On March 19 my sister and Brandon got married!! YAY!! I am so excited for them, they are so happy and in love.  They met while he was stationed in Wichita Falls going to tech school. For of those of you who don't know what that is it is the step after basic training I think.  They dated while he was there and then he got stationed somewhere on the East Coast and now he is stationed in Japan.  My sister has done so well with him being gone, but it has been hard because she knows that Timber (my niece) , her dad won't allow her to move to Japan so, therefore, my sister can't go. But, when they got back from their honeymoon Timber's dad sat down and talked with them and is letting them move to Japan.  I am so happy that she gets to move and be with her husband, but I am going to miss her terribly.  They will be stationed there for 4 years.  I get sad because I think about when she has another baby, I won't be there or for birthdays and what not.  If you know much about me then you know that I grew up in a small town and didn't really see much of the world until I moved to Utah. Well let's just say my sister hasn't seen much of the world until Brandon and I love that.  I love that she gets to experience different cultures and see the world and that is what she is going to do being a military wife.  I am going to miss all three of them, but so happy because the are just a perfect little family!! I love you sister, you are my best friend. Pictures to come sorry

No comments: