Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can you say growth spurt

So Lylah has always been a great sleeper, but today is extreme. She went to bed last night at 7pm and fed a couple times till 8 this morning, but went right back to bed each time she ate. So this morning I am playing with her and she falls asleep at 8:45am so I take her up to her crib and she sleeps till about 11am. She wakes up and I feed her and play around some more and then what does she do fall back asleep at 12:15pm and is still sleeping and it is 2:29pm to be exact. I have checked on her a few times just to make sure everything is ok and it is, she is sleeping away! Usually she takes naps during the day, but they only last about an hour or so and this two hour nap thing is nice, because I have time to organize some closets and clean up. I know this is totally random, but for some reason I love my house to be spotless on Sundays! It could be because its the Sabbath, but I love not having to do anything and because that is one of Sean's only days off.
On Tuesday she will be 4 months and we got to her month check-up and get shots. I will update on how is all goes!!

No comments: