Monday, August 23, 2010

Where did this month go??

We have been pretty this month with back to school for Sean and me doing Scentsy and other things here and there. To update you all on our volleyball, it has ended! We really loved playing this season, but neither of our teams made it to playoffs. There is always next year and I think more people will play because our teams got good at the end because we had more players show up.

Sean's brother Stephen got his mission call and will be serving for 2 years in San Jose, California (Spanish Speaking)! We are so excited for him! Sorry I have no pictures! We said our goodbyes to him on Saturday because he left for Utah yesterday! My mom, sister and niece came to watch Lylah so we could be at the Temple while Stephen went through. It was so great having most of his family there. It was nice of my mom to come and watch Lylah and we had a lot of fun with them!

We have been in this game playing mood and so has Lylah as you can tell. She was studying the numbers trying to figure out which on to lay down, haha!!


Water.... Lylah loves the water these days we have been swimming several times and play in the back yard in the sprinklers.

My BIRTHDAY!! For my birthday we went to On the border with Sean's family and then went back to their house for dessert and presents. We all had fun and as you can tell Lylah is always the focus point. Also Pat gave her a taste of a lemon and her facial expressions were so funny, the picture doesn't capture it so well.





Andy and Anjelica come every summer to watch the Red Sox play the Rangers and we love that because we get to see them. Monday night we went to dinner with them in Rockwall and Tuesday we went to their hotel and swam all day! I got a couple good pics of Sean playing in the water! Isn't it suppose to be Lylah playing in the water, not the grown up, haha!!






Back to School has been crazy, I helped out for a few days and I am beat!! Kim was so nice to watch Lylah for us so I could roll in some money!! Thank you Kim we really appreciate it!! I have a feeling next month is going to be just as busy!!

No comments: