Friday, August 6, 2010

For those of you who don't know!

Uhh... I guess that title makes it sound like something serious! Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a Scentsy Consultant now. I started selling back in July and absolutely love it!! I love that I can work and make as much or a little as I want and get to stay home with Lylah! I truly feel like this has been a blessing to our family. It is a great company to work for and the product sells itself. Anyway, if I can help any of you out for birthday presents, Christmas gifts, or what not let me know. August is a great month for it because everything besides a few select items are 10% off. My website is https://srussell.scentsy.us, tell everyone you know I am really trying to network and let everyone I know about it!! Thanks to all of you that have already helped out I appreciate it a ton!!

No comments: